Tattoo Style

Tattoo Style EagleTattoo Style Eagle

Last week I spotted a young tattooed woman chatting with a friend outside of the Chelsea Whole Foods store. I hesitated because I was running late, but doubled back across the street and introduced myself. As it turned out, Krista and her two friends, Ryan and Jake, had recently moved from San Francisco to New York. All of them had tattoos.

Her friend Jake shared his first, but I am deferring that one to a later, more appropriate date (hint: check back on Father's Day).

After seeing Jake's tattoo, I turned to Krista and Ryan. "Who's next?" I asked hopefully.
Fortunately, I didn't get the "Wasn't the one tattoo enough?" attitude.

Krista deferred to Ryan and he offered, with his friend's assistance, this amazing piece:

Tattoo StyleTattoo Style

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Amazing Japanese Tattoos With Image Japanese Tattoo Designs For Female Tattoo With Japanese Bird Tattoo On The Body Picture Gallery

Raising Small Business Finance